**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision’s Power Burn

Vision’s power burn is still not working! Supposed to be fixed with today’s update, please fix ASAP

Comments

• Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Well, it's not supposed to be working in today's update as they didn't mention it in the bug fixes in 15.0 patch note. However, they shoulda mentioned it there...guess they'll just leave it there like this for another month or so
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    They're too busy trying to top the last great idea they had, the new side button feature.

It's right up their with changing the synergy box.

Next it'll be changing the color of Abominations speedo. Or maybe even color coding the lines of the AW and AQ maps.

Pretty sure they also made the health bars translucent when health is missing, because that's more important than bug fixes, buffing characters and better rewards systems. Glad you got your priorities straight, Kabam!
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    Really though, I wouldn't have a single problem with vision still being bugged if they would just communicate with us. If they would tell us why he's bugged, how they're trying to fix it, how long it will take, etc... sure, it'd be annoying not having him work, but at least I'd be satisfied kabam's doing everything they can to fix him. Communication here is so poor, we really have no way of knowing whether they've made any progress at all.
  • MalMal Posts: 18
    Maybe they still need to do some "investigating". Could be none of their testers have OGV, but Im sure as soon as one of them gets him, they will see the problem. I mean, this bug is not platform based, or battle site linked, so its easy to see for anyone using him anywhere.
    At least they closed my support ticket! Lmao