**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OG Black Panther got a nice buff

SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
I'm honestly impressed with this brand new synergy with OG Black Panther in Hulkbuster's rework. It gives him 40% stronger bleeds with more of a chance to proc which makes him truly a bleed machine now once you gets a few stacks and launch an sp3. It definitely makes up for his loss in the rework poll.

Some may argue that it's not enough and that he still needs a rework. I agree with this but only partly. He does have nice DoT and feels very much like Black Panther but I think it would be nice if he got a few more synergies to make him better. No immunities but he can't get those from synergies but a debuff shrug chance or aar for each bleed stack would be nice and would fit the character. I can see some opportunites with Queen Shuri from Realm or even Okoye.

Comments

• Options
    Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    I totally agree. OG BP is still far from the best skill champ but with this synergy, he’s also far from the worst. Most players already have both so it’s a big improvement to two of the worst champs. He still needs a rework but I would say he doesn’t need it AS MUCH as other. He seems like he will be much better than bpcw, dd Netflix, falcon, moon knight, agent venom etc