**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

should i give up?

Well I spend around 200 units and can't do anything

Comments

• Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    are you doing completion? does crossbones have Bane? if the answer is yes for both questions, then i would suggest to restart the quest and take the path on the far left, the one that has a Winter Soldier as final opponent, so you'll remove the Bane node... unless you are able to turn the Bane into an advantage, in that case i would say: try again my friend, you're almost cavalier! ^_^
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    @te_dua_shum I just became cavalier right now, anyway thanks for de advice.
  • Options

congratulations on your achievement then, and enjoy your new shiny title *_*
  • Options

congratulations on your achievement then, and enjoy your new shiny title *_*
    Aww thanks ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    You could have soloed with domino
  • Options
    @Mrspider568 the bleeding...
  • Options

@Mrspider568 the bleeding...

Oh completely forgot about biohazard
  • Options
    Cant she crit fail the biohazard node soyheyor123
  • Options

Cant she crit fail the biohazard node soyheyor123

yes, you can procs crit failure against him, but you won't reduce his ability Accuracy unless you remove the node (i don't remember the english name, but it's the node that grants immunity to AAR), and doing this will leave you with Bane to deal with... and she only has a 50% chance to remove the bleed, so you probably will end up dying ^_^
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    I had to do that fight with an ultron and some other silly bleed immune champs since I didn’t have a Corvus, OR, G2099 or warlock back in the time. That’s an easy solo with OR my man, you constantly get bleeds so his death field stays up all fight. It’s more about your skills than about the nodes