Nova Needs Rebalance

GhostManGhostMan Member Posts: 16
I just picked up a Nova and was immediately excited. Then after reading about him and trying him out with various content, I’m very unexcited. He reminds me of Sentry when he was first released, extremely underwhelming.

I’m not suggesting a re-work but rather a rebalance. I like his style of play and mechanics, but his basic attack should be about 20% higher. His furies should be more potent and his crit rate should scale. More so, his specials should be MUCH more powerful and should scale up with his NOVA charges. A 6* r1 Performing an SP3 with high NOVA charges and 3 furies built up should do MUCH more damage than 8K-ish. That’s 3* range.

So much potential with this champ. He had creative, unique mechanics and absolutely spectacular graphics, but this is all for nothing if he’s collecting dust in the bin.

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Member Posts: 4,498 ★★★★★
    Yes he isin't really good, but many other champs need a rebalnce first
  • GhostManGhostMan Member Posts: 16
    I totally agree many others need it, but since he’s fairly new, it would be best to rebalance him early. Again, not a major rework, just some rebalancing. I believe Kabam’s intention was to rebalance newer champs that were within 6 months of release, if needed.