**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Incursion War Crystal worth ??

hey guys
im thinking to go for the 5* war crystal once i have the artifacts for it because i really want aegon as i wanna try going for lol

but this crystal sucks , it has only aegon and thing which are good and others are meme tiers

so should i go for it or try my luck at the normal crystals ?
btw my luck gets shitter and shitter every time i open a basic 5* crystal

Comments

• OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Honestly I’m in the same situation I think it’s the worst crystal out of all of them
    I might go for it jsut because
    Btw how did the filter not censor you?
  • Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    Okaythen said:

Honestly I’m in the same situation I think it’s the worst crystal out of all of them

Same here bro, i just want a shot at that Aegon because lol is sooo easy with him once he is awakened, but why would the filter sensor me ??
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Well you can try for it I personally like the gamble, go for it I hope you dupe aegon
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

Okaythen said:

Same here bro, i just want a shot at that Aegon because lol is sooo easy with him once he is awakened, but why would the filter sensor me ??
    Yeah Ægon is a cheat code essential
    It usually censors profanity
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    I went for that. Got Aegon out of it. So... it happens.

Well you can try for it I personally like the gamble, go for it I hope you dupe aegon

i dont even have a 5* aegon yet
    Astounds said:

u r soo lucky
    Astounds said:

btw u spinned the crystal by using pet method ??
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Same situation, I want to awaken my Ægon
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★

hey guys
    im thinking to go for the 5* war crystal once i have the artifacts for it because i really want aegon as i wanna try going for lol

but this crystal sucks , it has only aegon and thing which are good and others are meme tiers

so should i go for it or try my luck at the normal crystals ?
    btw my luck gets shitter and shitter every time i open a basic 5* crystal

I did this the other day. It really suxs.

https://youtu.be/NL2gs0sXFro
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Dungeon/ incursion crystals are all a gamble, just like any crystal. They have only 1 or 2 good champs in them. Only once out of all the dungeon crystals have I gotten the one I want, and that happened to be the crystal I opened a couple days ago. I was going for ghost and I actually got her!

I still need aegon, so good luck!
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    It's your best shot at getting Aegon; 1/10 chance. I went for it as well but was not lucky enough to pull him but I'd try again if I could because Aegon is just that good.

It's your best shot at getting Aegon; 1/10 chance. I went for it as well but was not lucky enough to pull him but I'd try again if I could because Aegon is just that good.

true man