**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can 4 star Aegon come through Labyrinth of Legends?

I really want to complete labyrinth of Legends, but I don't know if I can with my champions. I have 2 rank 4 5 stars - Cap IW and Black Widow CY. 3 4 stars at rank 5 - Aegon, Corvus, and Quake, but I am not gonna use Corvus. I maybe wanna use my 3 star nick fury just for the Quake sinergy, or maybe my 5 star rank 2 Havok, or my 4 star rank 5 Domino or rank 5 Blade (as 4 star). Can I do it or not?

Comments

• Options
    The_MarcusThe_Marcus Posts: 26
    It wasn't ment to be CY.. it was ment to be CV
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
    If you are amazing and spend a few units, you can do the easy path with 4* aegon with suicides and attack synergy to get the longer enrage timer.

You'll need to have pretty fantastic skills though.
  • Options
    The_MarcusThe_Marcus Posts: 26
    @Moosetiptronic i am pretty good at the game, but I don't think I can do it.. plus I don't have suicide sooo.. yeah great
  • Options
    Agentk100Agentk100 Posts: 35

If you are amazing and spend a few units, you can do the easy path with 4* aegon with suicides and attack synergy to get the longer enrage timer.

You'll need to have pretty fantastic skills though.

4* won’t be able to get the extended enrage timer
    To the op I would not recommend doing it will cost you a fortune especially without suicides
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    4* can do it.

You need full attack synergies (2x yj and am) to do it. People did it with 4* Star Lord back in the day and Brian Grant did it with 4* aegon last year.

But it would be expensive and there is far better content to expend that kind of effort on. It's just that technically, 4* aegon can do it, because it's been done.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,191 ★★★★★

4* can do it.

You need full attack synergies (2x yj and am) to do it. People did it with 4* Star Lord back in the day and Brian Grant did it with 4* aegon last year.

But it would be expensive and there is far better content to expend that kind of effort on. It's just that technically, 4* aegon can do it, because it's been done.

I’m like to notice u guys who s wrong one Brian Grant didn’t do it with a 4 star that was kt1 and one more the 4 star can’t get the extra timer. So it a revies after 150 to 200 hit depden one how agersiv it play out
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    aegon can but bring some revives
  • Options
    You are correct it was kt1, it was Brian who said it could be done after running the variant chapter and kt1 who then did it; full kudos to him!! Again full attack synergies to get a longer enrage and lots of units, so defo better use of time and units out there.
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

You are correct it was kt1, it was Brian who said it could be done after running the variant chapter and kt1 who then did it; full kudos to him!! Again full attack synergies to get a longer enrage and lots of units, so defo better use of time and units out there.

4* cannot get the longer enrage.
  • Options
    "A longer enrage" not "the longest enrage".

You get a longer enrage on a 4* with full 24% attack synergies than without. I didn't say a 4* could get the longest enrage. But, they can get a longer enrage with full attack boosts, than without.

Hope that clears it up.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The rewards aren’t good enough in the game now to justify struggling through it. Wait for a 5* options and go nearly itemless instead.
  • Options
    Mcoc_gamer_481Mcoc_gamer_481 Posts: 62
    No matter what a 4* aegon can’t get the long enrage so ignore all that, yes he can do it but you’ll need a solid revive stash since you won’t be able to get solos at all, I’d recommend 1.5-2k units and a full inventory to be safe