**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What if high tier wars had no items for revives or healing but was like incursions?

Wherein the war map is reduced to 8 paths for phase 2.

Wherein only the bosses and phase 2, paths 6 - 8 are applicable of the global defense tactic node boost.

And where the old 2 cross linked nodes (at the middle of the war map) will now be 3 paths:

Path A) that has a defender (with no defense tactic applicable boost) and links to phase 2 of all paths serving only as a bridge for exploration.

Path B ) that has a miniboss defender (applicable for defense tactic boost if placed with the right champ) leading to a team rev plus heal node(+40-60% hp) that links back to phase 2 of all paths.

Path C) that leads to a node wherein they can activate a war specific team boost (that they can buy from the store) useable only for the next 3-4 consecutive fights before a miniboss defender (applicable for defense tactic boost if placed with the right champ). This path directly connects to phase 2 of paths 6 - 8 wherein the defense tactics global nodes are also applicable.

The idea for the boost to only be applicable for the next consecutive fights is so that attackers can plan their next 3 fights and let the other allies take on the defenders in the path.

Also, so as to keep alliances competitive throughout the season, how about NOT giving 50k points for winning. it is about stacking points for as to how good and smart the alliances played their wars. the win-loss tally will be the determining factor for ranking at the end of the season for TIED alliances only.

What you guys think?

Comments

• gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    I'll change the number of paths to 9. and can probably give Path C teleport links to all phase 2 paths as well.
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    I watched a high tier war video the other day. Dude cleared his path but was popping level 4 pots like candy...made me wonder what a pure skill based war would have looked like.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    So, remove a lot of kabam's income? Aw and to a lesser extent, aq, are their money makers as top tiers usually spend a lot to boost and heal. Pure skill based would not help kabam's bottom line.
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★

"pure skill" always makes me chuckle. "pure skill" means you're assigned a trio of vanilla symbioids with no masteries and the same attributes which everyone gets, and are defended against the same defense.

after all, one's "pure skill" using 3 6r3 defenders and attacking with 5/65 corvus, warlock and 6r1 proxima would be much different than someone with less robust champs. (i don't use 6r3 defenders myself but i sure used "pure skill" in pulling those attackers from crystals, and "pure credit card rewards points redemption skills" in ranking those up.)

All the defenders must be Human Torch, and all the attackers must be Dr Voodoo 😉