**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Deadpool immune to reverse controls like Jugs and Magneto?

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
I know you guys have Jugs/Mags immune to Reverse Controls because of their helmets providing immunity to being mind control. But what about Deadpool whose mind literally can't be controlled even by the likes of Emma Frost

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    No, he's not immune.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020

Nope
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I don't know what you mean by that ...

If I'm not missing anyone, only Mr. Sinister is immune to reverse controls, as well as Mysterio with a synergy.
    Juggernaut, Unstoppable Colossus and Magnetos are a different case. They don't have that ability, but they are able to bypass Emma Frost ability, and only hers. It's something that should be described in the abilities list, but isn't yet.

Deadpool has no ability like that you just described. He will be affected just like everyone else
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

I don't know what you mean by that ...

If I'm not missing anyone, only Mr. Sinister is immune to reverse controls, as well as Mysterio with a synergy.
    Juggernaut, Unstoppable Colossus and Magnetos are a different case. They don't have that ability, but they are able to bypass Emma Frost ability, and only hers. It's something that should be described in the abilities list, but isn't yet.

Deadpool has no ability like that you just described. He will be affected just like everyone else

I mean as an Easter egg like how Mags and Juggs works.