**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Invisible Woman/Despair Mastery/Suicides bugged interaction

Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
The Despair Mastery has the following description when maxed:

Debuffs applied to enemies reduce their healing and Regeneration effects by 15.0% each.

It's also my understanding that this mastery cannot reduce regeneration effects by more than 100%. This means that when maxed, despair will reduce all healing and regen effects by 100% (no healing) when at least 7 debuffs are applied.

Invisible Woman can stack many vulnerability debuffs on opponents. This can be used to shut down regen. I've had good luck shutting down the regen of champs like Old Man Logan and Ultron by applying at least 7 vulnerability debuffs.

However, I've noticed that the regeneration triggered via the interaction between Liquid Courage and Willpower never quite goes away no matter how many debuffs I apply:

In this screenshot, there are 16 total debuffs. With max despair, this should be more than enough to shut down all regen. However, Thing is still getting 25 health per tick.

I took a video, so I noted the regen per debuff. The first debuff is poison (which reduces healing effects by 30% by itself). The rest are Vulnerability debuffs:

1 Debuff - 82 health
2 Debuffs - 137 health (willpower triggers another stack for each additional debuff, so this went up and should fall from here)
3 Debuffs - 113 health
4 Debuffs - 89 health
5 Debuffs - 65 health
6 Debuffs - 41 health
7 Debuffs - 25 health
8 Debuffs - 25 health

I've noticed this in Duels and Arena. I imagine it also happens in War. Please look into this.

iPhone XR
Version 26.1.1

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The recovery mastery, she reduces 100% while they have 115%. If you use her against someone without masteries like rol wolverine it’ll shut it down.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

The recovery mastery, she reduces 100% while they have 115%. If you use her against someone without masteries like rol wolverine it’ll shut it down.

I just ran the numbers. If the poison weren't reducing his regen abilities, he'd be getting about 117 health per tick.

15% of that (amount for max Recovery) is 17.6 health

2x debuffs doubles that amount to about 35 health per tick

Take off the 30% again for poison and that's 24.6 health per tick...rounded to 25.

You're right. Thanks for the insight.