Ultimate_HadiUltimate_Hadi Member Posts: 27
Both champs r 5* n unduped. I still need to clear act 5 n other game content

The Champion or Proxima Midnight 18 votes

The Champion
5%
Slayerzz 1 vote
Proxima Midnight
94%
Drake2078Knorr7227CassyMarvel2289EtjamaNarwhal52xBonzodavidHippieGamer1lowlevelplayerSwarmOfRavensTheToxicCactusMephistoSuperiorSymbioteSerious_786CaptainGameMcoc_gamer_481Lil_Lasagna 17 votes

Comments

• mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    @Ultimate_Hadi I'm not voting cause I'm legitimately torn.

Proxima has insane damage potential, but in my experience, there's no where to realize that damage potential. I didn't have her when I completed Act 5, so I can't speak to that, but in Act 6, she'd probably be dead before reaching full potential. AoL and LoL both have damage caps which would hinder her potential. That said, she does have good utility against some defenders like spidergwen who nullifies true strike, and any defender with non-contact hits, cause she can still parry them. I also run her all the time cause of her Corvus synergy, so if you do that, it's good to rank her to at least get some use from her.

As for the Champion, he's not incredible either, but he's a bit more sustainable with his regen I think.

I guess I'd lean towards Proxima, but it really depends on what you need at the moment I think.

• Mcoc_gamer_481Mcoc_gamer_481 Member Posts: 62
    Proxima Midnight
    I think a great cosmic 4* like hype Corvus or cmm would be better but proxy is far better than the chanpion