**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Introducing Alliance Boss Rush

Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
Just an idea for a new alliance event.

How often and how long?
5 days twice a month

How will scoring/Ranking be done?
Team that downs the most bosses and to tie break will be based on exact health left on boss

How will this event work?
Pretty simple
First boss will have around RoL WS attack and Health. Every boss afterwards will continually gain 10% attack and double the health.

So
Boss1 500k health
Boss2 1mil health
Boss3 2 mil health
Boss4 4mil health
Boss5 8mil health
Etc

No tricky nodes, no combo limit, no damage cap (lets see those PM and SL numbers). Beware as Sp3 will be active.

There will be no Bgs all 30 members on the same map with 5 man teams and a 15 item limit for the week.
Each fight will have a 15 minute time limit and timeouts will cost 5% of current health.

There will be no limit on how many bosses can be beaten per week. Everyone will face the same bosses in the same order weekly.
Each week will be random order for bosses.

This is kinda a quick shower thought I had and thought would actually be kind of fun.

Let me know any thoughts and improvements if you have them.

Comments

• Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    If that’s all then I’ll do it on my own with just aegon
  • Options

If this was balanced properly it could be amazing. I'm doubtful regarding the no damage cap part, though. That would make balancing really hard.

Definitely needs tweaking but just a quick idea I'd love to expand on. I want a new event for alliances and figured a boss rush style could more fun. Could prolly start at a higher health pool, higher attack rating, limit time on fights. Not really sure just wanna see a war to really see high damage.

Could adjust scoring for points based on prestige/modifiers like AQ.

Part of why I'm looking for more thoughts on it
  • Options
    Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★
    Great Concept Man!
    If will be very refreshing and Full of Fun!
    Kabam Should consider this
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★
    I'm really getting bored of this AQ and AW.... Same thing from years and years... We want something New
  • Options

Patchie93 said:

If this was balanced properly it could be amazing. I'm doubtful regarding the no damage cap part, though. That would make balancing really hard.

Definitely needs tweaking but just a quick idea I'd love to expand on. I want a new event for alliances and figured a boss rush style could more fun. Could prolly start at a higher health pool, higher attack rating, limit time on fights. Not really sure just wanna see a war to really see high damage.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong the idea is great imo!

I just feel like if there's no limiting factor like a damage cap, a shorter timer, a mechanic similar to the rage timer in lol, etc. then they'd need to design the health pools with champs like aegon, star lord or proxima in mind, which would in turn make those champs a nessacity in this mode.
    Fair point tho if its a shorter fight timer then would need to balance penalty for timeouts.
    I really want to see no damage cap cause everyone wants to know PM and SLs true potential.
    A rage mechanic could work as its essentially an unwritten time limit.
    The other option is adding nodes like counter tactics make Aegon's combo a risk/reward.

Hard to balance with no damage cap but thats what will allow health pools to climb quickly into 100s of millions. So we can see the sorts of PM 4 mission sp3.

Another option is allow less attackers say 1 or 2 or no duplicate attackers really stretch the diversity of alliances.
  • Options

Patchie93 said:

Patchie93 said:

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong the idea is great imo!

I just feel like if there's no limiting factor like a damage cap, a shorter timer, a mechanic similar to the rage timer in lol, etc. then they'd need to design the health pools with champs like aegon, star lord or proxima in mind, which would in turn make those champs a nessacity in this mode.
    Fair point tho if its a shorter fight timer then would need to balance penalty for timeouts.
    I really want to see no damage cap cause everyone wants to know PM and SLs true potential.
    A rage mechanic could work as its essentially an unwritten time limit.
    The other option is adding nodes like counter tactics make Aegon's combo a risk/reward.

Hard to balance with no damage cap but thats what will allow health pools to climb quickly into 100s of millions. So we can see the sorts of PM 4 mission sp3.

Another option is allow less attackers say 1 or 2 or no duplicate attackers really stretch the diversity of alliances.
    Oh that last part sounds like a really good way to balance this. If there was for example a maximum of 1-2 aegons or proximas an alliance could bring that there would probably be a lot more leeway balance this out.
    True as Aegon would want be ramped up early then held onto for later fights. And PM would be saved for that 16mil hp boss at the earliest