**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I did it! I became Cavalier

Comments

• Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

How has IW been fairing? Hear she’s hard to use to her fullest potential on offense
    Congrats btw good luck in 6.2 lol
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    I really enjoy her playstyle, I messed up plenty in 6.1.6 because of havok, I took the Arc Overload path, she was on 3% health and took x-23, wolverine, groot and superior iron man on the final 3% and I managed to keep her invisible the whole fight. Once you learn its not as difficult as it seems.
  • Options
    Thanks, not looking forward to it. I'm just excited about that t2alpha in the calendar lol
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    nice job man have you 100% Act 5 cause after i became Cav i started working on that just cause its way easier and the rewards aren't that bad
  • Options

nice job man have you 100% Act 5 cause after i became Cav i started working on that just cause its way easier and the rewards aren't that bad

No! I haven't yet, I should. I cant get passed biohazard. The best option I have is a rank 3 5 star darkhawk.
  • Options
    These are my top 5 star champs, my usual questing team is Cap, NF, IW, Corvus and Starky. But i take Cap out if theres a specific champ I need such as a havok counter
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    Congrats!!! going to make a run at it here soon!
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★

No! I haven't yet, I should. I cant get passed biohazard. The best option I have is a rank 3 5 star darkhawk.
    As long as you only hit them and not into the block at all corvus, MS, collosus and GR can all do biohazard, also dorm and quake
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

ah true well good luck/nice job man