**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

V27.0 Taskmaster

Hi community! Someone knows if Taskmaster gonna be revamped on this update? becouse he's one of the principal enemy of bw and he's the leader on the reed room. Any news ? :)

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    There is no mention of any change about him in the patch notes, so no.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    All Taskmaster's going to get is a synergy with Black Widow:

Remember Me - Unique Synergy
    Black Widow (Deadly Origin): Each time Black Widow strikes with Widow’s Insight active she gains 2% of a Bar of Power.
    Taskmaster: Each time he Exploits a Weakness, Taskmaster has a 30% chance to inflict a Sabotage Debuff for 10 seconds, reducing Defensive Ability Accuracy by 20% for 10 seconds and dealing 10% of Attack as direct Damage when Abilities fail to trigger.

& heads up: careful not to tag all the moderators. You might get a warning or Spam points in your profile.
  • unstablechildunstablechild Posts: 36
    RookieXX said:

All Taskmaster's going to get is a synergy with Black Widow

oh, thanks alot mate!
    RookieXX said:

& heads up: careful not to tag all the moderators. You might get a warning or Spam points in your profile.

thanks for this too, i dont know :(

RookieXX said:

All Taskmaster's going to get is a synergy with Black Widow

oh, thanks alot mate!
    RookieXX said:

thanks for this too, i dont know :(

You're most welcome man!

If those sabotage debuffs can stack then that synergy might actually be pretty amazing for taskmaster, though. At least on paper.

Right. And speaking of stacking, did you see Red Guardian's synergy w/ Abomination?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    RookieXX said:

If those sabotage debuffs can stack then that synergy might actually be pretty amazing for taskmaster, though. At least on paper.

Right. And speaking of stacking, did you see Red Guardian's synergy w/ Abomination?
    I saw that, and I was wondering if that would make him better
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★

RookieXX said:

Yes! That one actually sounded amazing! Honestly can't wait for the abomination rol wolverine takedown videos lol.

I mean, it won't make abom an amazing champ, but it's a small thing that should improve him a lot.

Especially since the poison damage is a percentage of modified attack iirc.
    Does the poison damage modified get affected by Fury? If so and it stacks, I dunno, Abom might deal some sweet sweet damage while also being poison immune, so I think he'd be pretty nice.