**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you watch videos on YouTube

What kind of content do you want to see more of & what kind of content that isn’t on there would you like to see?

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I'd like to see most gameplay videos of champs without suicides
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I’d like to see stuff without suicides.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Krzysalt said:

What kind of content do you want to see more of & what kind of content that isn’t on there would you like to see?

Some tips on 5.2 it will help player who are close to uncollected ( like me )

Krzysalt said:

Watch seatins tips on it
    I watched them already but he only shows the easiest paths and tricky fights i want someone to show the best champs
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Addyos said:

Meltdowns like those from Anonymous2k were epic to watch. Too bad he hardly does videos these days.

I always felt bad for that dude definitely the most shafted YouTuber when it came to crystals.
  • Fight bloopers where it has that one comedic song when there is a blooper reel.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Fight bloopers where it has that one comedic song when there is a blooper reel.

You mean Yakety Sax
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Krzysalt said:

Watch seatins tips on it
    I watched them already but he only shows the easiest paths and tricky fights i want someone to show the best champs
    I find Hyperion and Domino too be very reliable for the majority of Act 5 so far through my completion.

Ok well you should go in with champs that do damage instantly like aegon when ramped up or hype.

Sure if you lend me your aegon
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Krzysalt said:

Watch seatins tips on it
    CB, Drax, SL, SW, Vision AoU were all helpfull for me back then.
    edited April 2020

Krzysalt said:

Watch seatins tips on it
    CB, Drax, SL, SW, Vision AoU were all helpfull for me back then.
    No starlord no drax no vision i dont have a 4 or 5* starlord
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    I want to see zero Quake fights. Like watching paint dry.
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Mostly news, so I don't have to read updates in the form essays.
  • KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577

Mostly news, so I don't have to read updates in the form essays.

You subscribe to RichTheMan? He does need for days.
  • RoofusRoofus Posts: 36
    More funny commentary and less perfect fights. Players with their minds matrix'ed into the game are pretty unrelatable.