**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.3.6 Voodoo Un-dexable

The first couple times I died to Voodoo on the shock path in 6.3.6 I thought I must’ve just mistimed my dexes of his basic attacks and got caught.. but then I revived several times in a row and it keeps happening every single time. He starts unblockable because of his regen, I can dex his first attack and then the second hit catches me every time. It’s unavoidable. I dex and it’s like the mastery is shut off or I can’t do it fast enough. I’ve been playing long enough and at a high enough level to know how to dex a dang basic attack... but something is very off. I wasted several revives and by the time I thought to record I was out of units and not about to waste anymore. Has anyone experienced anything similar?

Comments

• OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    No
    But you can start the fight off with a light attack and usually you win that exchange so you can start your combo
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Start with symbiote Supreme and he wont have his heal thus a easy normal fight
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    It's likely just an device issue. I particularly don't have this problem, and never heard of it till now.

You better provide some info on your device (check the template on the forums for that) to see if something can be done about it. But normally these "device specific issues" aren't ever fixed
  • GizGiz Posts: 131
    It's just Kabam speeding up the AI SOOOO much that you can't react fast enough!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    I’m run iPhone XS max no isuse