**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Old Forum account stats gone?

Good Day Everyone,

I'm a returning player. Been gone since... Well wow, somewhere between December 2016 and February 2017. So yeah, three years.. Tried logging into the Forum under my old username and email and said something was wrong. Went through password reset and got account relinked to my game on my iPhone (I hope), but when I came in here it seemed to have no remembrance of my previous (what I thought) was my old username, so here am I am 0. Was a week one player and very active at one time until AQ and AW burned me out (Shout out Shield Heros!). But I'm back and just taking it real easy enjoying some quests and areas. So I guess my question is, is all that sweet sweet data from the forums of old gone completely? Tried searching 'old forum' ; 'old forum account', but was coming up empty.

Thank you and May the Odds every be in your favor,
Studog.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Around May 2017, the old forums were replaced with these new ones.
    You need to login with the same username and password as your ingame account now.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    I would think kabam cleared out old/inactive forum posts/accounts from before a certain date in order to not destroy their servers and crash the whole site, isn’t this normal?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    The old forum was archived to another site but that site also closed down.

So, everything is now gone unless Kabam archived it but did not allow the userbase to access it.