**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tips for AW path 7

Hello people, my bg has set paths and we’ve got one of our strongest using the domino synergy with red hulk to get through path 7 hidden nodes. These nodes are not that bad but the hidden champs are causing the problem. We have a pretty diverse bg so wondering what other champs are useful for the hidden path? Also I’m aware of the masteries u can buy to see the nodes ahead but I don’t want to ask him to buy those just yet- are they worth it?

Cheers again

Comments

• Options
    HubraumHubraum Posts: 18
    yes - scouted path 7 is easy.
    especially because of the global its very annoying to have the wrong counter for flow OR Suicide Elsa ;)
  • Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    IMO Guillo 99 is ideal fot that path with some Mutant in the team
    Aside from Elsa there isn't too much of champs that can surprise her
    Flow champs? You won't even notice.
    Havok? Lol np.
    Domino? You have Tech so no Unlucky... That's as good as it can get against Domino.
    Korg? Not the best counter but her great heal can regen most of damage you get from attacking him.
    Power Gain champs? You have easily accessible power control.
    She's great against almost everybody
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    A strong mutant is pretty much the only requirement IMO. Suicide Elsa Sinister and Ebony Maw are the only real roadblocks on hidden nodes. The nodes themselves aren’t actually too bad.