**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursion matchmaking issue - random partners

Incursions are fun, but being stuck with someone that doesn't communicate, follows the same path for no reason, stops attacking or just sits there and does nothing is all getting insanely frustrating! This just hurts the players that know how to play, enjoy it and want to make deep run attempts. On top of being screwed out of a decent run your champs are then stuck on cooldown after only doing 1 to 3 rooms despite being full health and ready for more.

I don't know how exactly to remedy this but it really takes all enjoyment out of the mode and makes it difficult to make any progress. Perhaps you could make a tutorial everyone is forced to play through once that explains basic tactics, how nodes impact other players' next fight, how to use quick chat feature for call outs and how to proceed upon completion of zone. I know most of that should be self explanatory but apparently not.

Another option is to find some way to bake in some cooldown forgiveness. Example of need. I just tried a sector 4 with 3 of my lower 5*s. The partner said they were new, so I explained the basics. No response... We concluded first zone, then sat there for 10 minutes waiting for them to pick an option. They never did and still didn't respond to chat, so I decided only option was to leave. Now after completing 1 easy room my champs are on cooldown for almost 4 days... Ridiculous and total waste!!!

Comments

• Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 298
    I agree that those random matchmakings can be frustrating. I also never understood is the fact that when you click on "Find a partner" it immediately opens the first zone. It would be easy to just have an extra button to actually start zone 1 after a matchmaking, so you can communicate with him about how many zones he want to attempt, maybe change chosen champs because he has the same, if he is familiar with incursions, etc etc. And if it turns out he only wants to do one zone or just try it out or whatever then you should be able to do another matchmaking and not be thrown in zone 1 and basically waste three top champs for nothing, happened a lot to me too...