**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ modifier bonus points and rewards gone?

Has any other alliance had issues with not receiving your bonus points and rewards for the modifier on AQ? Maybe I’m missing something

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I think you need to do it all 5 days, if you’re not tnag might be the issue? No clue My alliance has got them
  • CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    Well, as I look thru my emails, I have 2 from this last quest, but 3 for every other. We beat all buildings every time, nothing changed as far as the outcome of the quest.
  • Asking about Modifier stuff, or just about the normal AQ rewards each day ??

Bonus Points get added to each Day's History Point Totals (and towards overall Weekly running AQ Points total) after each day's AQ actually ends (not just when you defeat Doom), based on how many BG's had beaten Doom, and according to Modifier Point chart.

Honor Points is different, and adds up (according to the separate Honor Point chart) toward weekly Peak Honor Milestone (which you can see what milestone you’ve reached so far along the way, even if you can’t see a summary Honor Point tally without going to History and adding each day up).
    Mail Rewards for Peak Honor Milestone come same as the end-of-week AQ rewards, ALTHOUGH get sent out at a little different time that the rest of the AQ Weekly rewards do.
    ————

The normal daily AQ rewards depend on whether you just beat Doom, or do 100% Explore, as to whether you get 2 or 3 different mail rewards for the day. If you did 100% in at least one BG, you might have missed seeing a reward msg.