**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I need your opinion...

This is my roster, to do 100% uncollected eq, how much units do u guys think I would need? With and without energy refills

Comments

• Options
    I'm decently skilled at this moment. Sometimes though the game will eat my parries and dexes so that can mess me up
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I wouldnt try 100% if you arent close to doing it bc this month is almost over maybe go for completion and 100% chapter 1
  • Options
    The_Master_Jadi_246The_Master_Jadi_246 Posts: 60
    edited April 2020
    Not this month I mean like in other uncollected eq
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Where are you in story progression?
    Take it slow, there's no hurry.
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★

Where are you in story progression?
    Take it slow, there's no hurry.

Obviously, he's uncollected...
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    edited April 2020
    Act 5 isn't going anywhere pace yourself but to answer your question the answer is zero units if you save up all your 4hr crystals...... my second account had over 900 crystals they don't spoil or disappear only use 150 or so to beat the collector I have over 3000 crystal in my stash same for main account going for caviler...use crystals to get health and revives!! now with the second account I'm going to complete act 5!

Good luck GRIND ON!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Wayntos said:

Act 5 isn't going anywhere pace yourself but to answer your question the answer is zero units if you save up all your 4hr crystals...... my second account had over 900 crystals they don't spoil or disappear only use 150 or so to beat the collector I have over 3000 crystal in my stash same for main account going for caviler...use crystals to get health and revives!! now with the second account I'm going to complete act 5!

Good luck GRIND ON!

He’s talking about the event quest, not act 5.
  • Options
    FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    When I became uncollected I just did an initial clear, right now I am able to do 100% without any items. That took me about 5 months since I became uncollected.

One part was better champs and rank up materials but mostly it was a better understanding of the game. It just becomes a different game when you are uncollected, more skilled based and knowing which champ to use for what.

I don’t recommend using a lot of units for doing 100%, just do initial and then test if you can do more, don’t spend resources on it. It’s hard to say how many revives/potions you need, it’s different from player to player.

Save your free 4 hour crystals, focus on getting glory and rank ups.
    A max sig cap iw is nuts, max that warlock, rank up AA, you have corvus and then you need a skill champ (for cap iw), well, well, well what a nice gwenpool.

This will be a team that can do UC EQ without any revives, maybe a couple on the boss, depends. You won’t have to spend a lot of units, it’s more important to get familiar with these champs.

After that deepen your roster with magik and iceman.

Also, you can’t go wrong with domino - rhulk and massacre. You have a great roster, you just need some ranking up
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the comments!!! I didn't rlly know what to do from this point out. Appreciate the help everyone! Btw for the guys asking I only had to use two team revives on 5.2.6 *aka collector*, nothing more didn't have to spend a single unit😂