**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Increase for T5BC Inventory [Fixed]

2»

Comments

• StarLord_OutlwStarLord_Outlw Posts: 53

@Kabam Miike any answer or update in this? My decision on whether to repurchase sigil depends on what’s going to happen with this, guessing others in same boat. Just need to know if sigil meant to continue to increase t5b capacity or if that has been intentionally changed (without communication)

I've had at least one person tell me they let their sigil expire before repurchasing, and they got the increased inventory after renewing. I haven't had the chance to let mine lapse personally so can't speak from personal experience yet
    Confirmed. My sigil just expired and when I renewed after letting the inventory amounts drop down the T5BC updated to 10 max when they went back up.
  • crunactioncrunaction Posts: 39
    edited May 2020

I checked with the rest of the team and they are still investigating this issue. We'll share updates as more information becomes available to share.

at least let us know whether it is supposed to be increased. you do not need to investigate that. you would already have a list of what's affected by sigil and what's not.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike any answer or update in this? My decision on whether to repurchase sigil depends on what’s going to happen with this, guessing others in same boat. Just need to know if sigil meant to continue to increase t5b capacity or if that has been intentionally changed (without communication)

I've had at least one person tell me they let their sigil expire before repurchasing, and they got the increased inventory after renewing. I haven't had the chance to let mine lapse personally so can't speak from personal experience yet
    Confirmed. My sigil just expired and when I renewed after letting the inventory amounts drop down the T5BC updated to 10 max when they went back up.
    Good to know. Thanks for the update
    so what about the rest of us who need to use ours before they expire and cant wait for sigil to expire and then renew?

would we get a refund if we left it to expire? if we use it, surely we can choose to get them back. we cant possibly be asked to use the t5b and then not rank them. how then can we bring them to content and use the champs to their full potential?
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★

Can you show us all a screen print that you indeed have an inventory cap of 10. If this is true then it seems the simple fix is for Kabam to remove the sigil from all accounts and then reapply it. Or Kabam should allow us to reach out to support and ask it be turned off, grant us a refund and allow us to repurchase it, so our T5BC that is set to expire before our current sigil expiration isn’t lost.

• WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit some help please. I have submitted a ticket asking for a sigil refund as I purchased a product and didn’t receive the advertised product. I simply am asking to either confirm that my soon to expire T5BC will be returned to me once problem is fixed or take away the sigil from my account and return me my money. I’m being told neither can be done. This is not right, I paid REAL money for a broken product. Please advise to those impacted how expired T5BC will be handled if KABaM will not refund sigil?
    WHOz_R4GE said:

Can you show us all a screen print that you indeed have an inventory cap of 10. If this is true then it seems the simple fix is for Kabam to remove the sigil from all accounts and then reapply it. Or Kabam should allow us to reach out to support and ask it be turned off, grant us a refund and allow us to repurchase it, so our T5BC that is set to expire before our current sigil expiration isn’t lost.

Updated quantity of 10 t5bc after letting sigil expire and then repurchasing.
    edited May 2020
    yes. this is unfair. is kabam willing to compensate my used t5b? i have another expiring before my sigl expires to have the increased inventory which is ridiculous
    Seems like a simple code to me.
    If sigil = 1;
    Then t5bc quantity == 10;
    Else t5bc quantity == 8;

2 months to figure that out? There’s a c coding for dummies book for sale on amazon 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • DevillishDevillish Posts: 8
    I’m ranking useless champs because of this bug. I want to save them and that’s the purpose of the inventory and having Sigil helps us to keep it to rank up the right one. Now either I have to leave it expires because don’t have other resources or I have to rank up anyone. This is ridiculous because we paid And don’t own you money. But the product you deliver always disappoints us and always missing and always not as intended....but it takes forever to get fixed. But you fix something very quickly when you see it will give kabam disadvantages. That’s very frustrated. You think this little thing don’t affect us?
    You should know that you sell T5B sometimes for a ridiculous amount of money and we only have 24 hours to run on our side to give you that money. For some players, it takes forever to form enough to R5 a 5*. And so we buy Sigil to help us keep those precious Materials. Now I’m losing it on someone I don’t want or let it expires because I can’t form enough T2A. Wow, and this may affect a great percentage of your players. Is this fair? We will really be looking forwards for your fix and also compensation because you didn’t sell the product that was advertised; and it’s been long time and it has an impact on our accounts now. Losing all those “expensive” resources that for some of us we bought with our one week salary and just look at it going in gabarge. Please Kabam, please provide us Trust for your game. It’s a business and you should know better that we can’t be happy if we are affected for too long without serious fix or compensation that can fulfill our lost.
    @Kabam Zibiit what is the update on this? how are you going to deal with those of us who had either lost the t5b or were forced to use our t5b (along with other resources) to rank our champs up instead of keeping the t5b in the inventory for another better champ
  • Hey everybody, this bug has now been fixed! If you don't see the increased amount right now, close and reopen the game.

If you had a T5B expire because of this issue, please send a ticket to our Support team.
  • BlueTanuki13BlueTanuki13 Posts: 17

Hey everybody, this bug has now been fixed! If you don't see the increased amount right now, close and reopen the game.

If you had a T5B expire because of this issue, please send a ticket to our Support team.

Just out of curiosity, is the cap on t4 catalysts normal? 19 basic and 20 class feels a bit off, none of the other levels have a higher cap for class-based than basic :/