**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else experiencing these issues 🤔

Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
Hello fellow summoners not sure if anyone else having similar issues in game but I am becoming increasingly frustrated with this game that I once loved, to the point where I'm thinking maybe it's time to hang up the gloves and call it a day to save stress levels.
The AI has become ridiculously passive to the point that baiting has become a thing of the past, it seems that champs you face have mixed up abilities where mid fight it seems most champs have now gained IMIW autoblock capability and can come out of a block mid combo attack and just throw a sp or can automatically block mid being combo'd 🤨
As well as that, in AQ & AW events all defenders seem to have additional nodes/buffs bestowed upon them that are not even mentioned and they become unstoppable and their attacks unblockable?
Can somebody please look into these ongoing issues and instead of adding great new champs and content which always amplifies the exiting bugs as well as bringing new ones and actually spend time to fix what is steadily becoming an unplayable game for me.
Please Kabam, can we get a fix to this once awesome game 🥺

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Hello fellow summoners not sure if anyone else having similar issues in game but I am becoming increasingly frustrated with this game that I once loved, to the point where I'm thinking maybe it's time to hang up the gloves and call it a day to save stress levels.
    The AI has become ridiculously passive to the point that baiting has become a thing of the past, it seems that champs you face have mixed up abilities where mid fight it seems most champs have now gained IMIW autoblock capability and can come out of a block mid combo attack and just throw a sp or can automatically block mid being combo'd 🤨
    As well as that, in AQ & AW events all defenders seem to have additional nodes/buffs bestowed upon them that are not even mentioned and they become unstoppable and their attacks unblockable?
    Can somebody please look into these ongoing issues and instead of adding great new champs and content which always amplifies the exiting bugs as well as bringing new ones and actually spend time to fix what is steadily becoming an unplayable game for me.
    Please Kabam, can we get a fix to this once awesome game 🥺

If you can't show anyone with either video or screen shots, no one is going to be able to fix anything. Everything you've described is very vague. You need more detail.
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    In AW there is no global node that does the mentioned dude, not in our tier anyways as we always check. And yes I know the DB's in AQ can do the IMIW manouvres but since the change in AQ is when this started happening more frequently, but randomly with all champs not just the DB's. That's why it's frustrating mate as I expect from them but not in the other fights with normal champs.
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    No pics or vids taken of these things as I don't go into each fight ready to record, sorry. Maybe I need to try and remember so people can see.
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    Getting hit with a special is a known issue. They said they fixed it. Randomly it will happen still. You just have to be careful hitting into a block, it’s a box of chocolates now. I’ve been parried when I should’ve connected. Champs are very passive throughout the game. Map 5, Map 6, arena rounds 10-14, Master EQ. I find Dormammu doesn’t use his specials at all anymore and if you aren’t using someone like Blade(with synergy) Cap IW or Gulk he can be ruff depending on the node. The AI is an expert at parrying when passive. I fought a Cable in Incursions last night that was using evading/dexterity but it never said either on the screen. Nearly cost me the fight. You gotta take this game with a grain of salt. It’s nowhere near perfect and you have to remember that. For the amount that people spend, you'd hope it would be smoother but unfortunately no game works like that. It could also be your device. My phone is old so I can’t expect miracles. What kind of phone do you have?