**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry

I can't put my finger on it exactly but there is something wrong with parry. I am definitely timing my blocks correctly but half of the time I am not getting a parry. Did the timing change with 15.0 or is parry bugged and not effective every time?

I'm an end game player in a 9 million alliance, meaning I'm experienced, so I'm fairly certain my timing isn't the issue

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Every update seems to mess with the parry timing. Previous update really messed up Thor.

Haven't really gotten into very many "big" fights to see how much this new update has affected things.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Its been bugged for a while you just have to take like half an hour and readjust your timing on ROL winter soldier and duels
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Yeah my 4* SL 99 sig 5/50 still rarely parrys. I don't get it. It's very aggravating

Parry isn't related to your champs sig level and rank, its your mastery setup. But I do believe it's been off timing for a while. Could also be slight lag that throws off the timing.
  • Options
    It feels like with every update they alter the timing just enough to throw everyone off of that instinctual parry you get after weeks of it remaining the same. Then when everyone can parry again and has "adapted" they go and change it again and everyone thinks it's broken. I can always parry, but the timing in which I must tap the screen changes often enough to annoy me.
  • Options
    Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    It seems kind of counter-intuitive, that you actually have to block a little bit sooner to score a parry. If you actually get that block up in the last split second, as the description for parry would suggest is the goal, it seems almost less likely to result in a parry.
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    The fact is that the AI moves too quickly. The animation and the AI can't sync.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,767 ★★★★★
    It seems like parry timing varies with champs. I am not saying I can parry well but I certainly have problem trying not to parry BPCW. :(