Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Is Corvus Broken?

I have a 6* rank 2 Unduped Corvus. Obviously I am very happy to have him. Anyway, I was just using him in 3.3 Ultron’s Assault Variant and I had 4 missions completed with him as well as a +20% attack and health boost. Yet, despite all of this I was only doing about 3k with each critical hit in most fights. Occasionally he would seem to work probably and his crits would jump up to 8k-10K damage but most fights all of the rest of the champs on my team would hit harder than him. Is it just me or is there a known issue with Corvus?

Comments

• The node on that quest removes all your buffs at the start of the fight.
    You have no cruelty buffs, that's why
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 117

The node on that quest removes all your buffs at the start of the fight.
    You have no cruelty buffs, that's why

You know, I believe you are correct. I know that the fisticuffs removes buffs but stupid me I forgot that they would not be restored after the timer for fisticuffs expires. This explains it and let’s me know that Corvus is a dumb champ to use on 3.3. Thanks.