**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next set of Champion Buffs

Any information available, maybe even a spoiler on possible champ buffs coming down the line? It's been a while since any relevant changes occurred, most notably WS and Hulk.

We could really use some changes to add value to such a high population of garbage champs. I'm not hating on them, they are what they are, I want to be able to use them and have fun using them like I do with WS and hulk now. Please give us a sneak peak...anything! Just not the dreaded coming soon!

Comments

• Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    The last time they announced a buff was Rhino I believe. They were gonna release it in an update and then something happen, he got pushed back like 6 months if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    The last time they announced a buff was Rhino I believe. They were gonna release it in an update and then something happen, he got pushed back like 6 months if I remember correctly.

Civil warrior was last buff
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Was it announced months in advanced? That's how I remember Rhinos announced buff.
  • Options

Was it announced months in advanced? That's how I remember Rhinos announced buff.

If I remember correctly we only found out rhino due to 12.0 leaking
  • Options
    When was 12.0? It seems it was 6 months ago, during the time I was on break from this game. Rhinos buff is at about a year old.
  • Options
    When was 12.0? It seems it was 6 months ago, during the time I was on break from this game. Rhinos buff is at about a year old.

12.0 was around April I belive I do not know about a rhino buff prior
  • Options
    My point is if they announce that champs will be buffed soon or later this year and tell us which champs. People will get angry and restless all over again like they did with Rhino.
  • Options
    My point is if they announce that champs will be buffed soon or later this year and tell us which champs. People will get angry and restless all over again like they did with Rhino.

They announced it like a month earlier due to it leaking was far from a normal thing wouldn't really base it off that
  • Options
    He got buffed again this year? That I didn't know. If so, what changed?
  • Options

I honestly do not know as I don't really use him that often I could be completely wrong and he got buffed before this
  • Options
    No this was last year, they announced it cause people were complaining about him being an ROL prize, they announced they were working on him and be released in the next major update (which before would be 3 or 4 months from the last one). The next major update came, we were told that issues appeared and he was pushed back some months.
  • Options
    Yes. #BuffLukeCage
  • Options
    Luke Cage won't need to be buffed when he's a rank 6 6*. Watch him take down 4* with great ease.
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★

I honestly do not know as I don't really use him that often I could be completely wrong and he got buffed before this

He got the unblockable, unstoppable charge and fury when the AI is backed into a corner of you use a medium.

I know there have been other "buffs" I was thinking more buffs that were actually good. WS and Hulk are the best examples, no one is going to call WS or Hulk OP, but they are so good to use now. We need those types of buffs.
  • Options
    Well Winter Soldier got buffed twice, so it took some time for him. Others maybe just need a stronger attack or change in their Signature ability (i.e Winter Soldier first buff) or an addition to it.
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★

He got the unblockable, unstoppable charge and fury when the AI is backed into a corner of you use a medium.

I know there have been other "buffs" I was thinking more buffs that were actually good. WS and Hulk are the best examples, no one is going to call WS or Hulk OP, but they are so good to use now. We need those types of buffs.

There's a lot of people that would call Hulk OP lol. Or at least touching the god tier line.
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »

There's a lot of people that would call Hulk OP lol. Or at least touching the god tier line.

No doubt, I think he's safe though cause he still dies, unlike the old school god tier that would just regen back to full health every fight.
  • Options
    September 1