**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Champs for Degen Nodes?

Who do you guys think the best champs are to get around Degen Nodes? Just curious, been doing map 6 Degen paths & been trying to find the right champ to use

Comments

• Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I think Wolvie is the #1 champ when it comes to regen. Strongest and most reliable regen in game IMO (although possibly 2nd to OG DP).
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Either a regen champ or a high health and attack champ. Just get the fight over with in a hurry. Hopefully you only have to take 1 degen path. I usually take the outside right in section 3. I use a r4 5* Ronan and ultron there. So I sort of do a combo of both. Honestly the degen isn't that bad there.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Either a regen champ or a high health and attack champ. Just get the fight over with in a hurry. Hopefully you only have to take 1 degen path. I usually take the outside right in section 3. I use a r4 5* Ronan and ultron there. So I sort of do a combo of both. Honestly the degen isn't that bad there.

Why do you have a r4 5* Ronan?
  • DaMunk wrote: »

Isn't that starburst, not degen
    Starburst is a degen node. Instead of a set amount of damage it's based of your existing health. I have Ronan at r4 because I like him. He's actually really good in map 5.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I would assume king groot would be a good option with his Regen/high health.
  • Where's the degen in map 5?
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Ghost Rider once you time his Regen at the right time after a few Judgments tends to do well on those even on Map 6. I did the degen path on Map 6 with him and he came out of the path with max health still.
    Where's the degen in map 5?

There is none. If you are wondering why I like Ronan for map 5 it's because of the tech paths
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I just use Thor or SL to get it done quick unless we are doing day 3 map 6. Then I'll use wolverine and they will all take two attempts at each
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    Dormammu, Classic Ultron, or CM all at r4 work well for me on Map 6 with Liquid Courage.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Forgetting Angela. Very underrated and very good. And I have a r5 Ronan. He's pretty good. Should be better tho
  • Hey everyone, there are some pretty sweet recommendations for Champs to go up against Degen Nodes, and a lot of this is super useful information! As this thread better suits Strategy and Tips than General Discussion, I'll be moving it there to make it easier to find.

Keep it up!
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317
    Acanthus said:

Afrid wrote: »

DaMunk wrote: »

Why do you have a r4 5* Ronan?

When your other options are Ant-Man and Iron Patriot, you have to make due.

Also, Ronan is pretty good. One of the most underrated champs

His stun lock is amazing, sort of a last resort, if all else fails type of thing, of I had him I'd def rank him up.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Dr Voodoo Is One Of the Best Champion For Degen Node 😉

X-23
    Wolverine (without Using Any special Attack)
    Venom
    Ghost Rider
    Rogue

All Those Champions Also great for degen Node ,
    Just Need willpower 3/3 for gain more health by regen ;)
  • CKLIMCKLIM Posts: 25
    Hulk Ragnarok works well for some degen nodes (ie. Starburst node)
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    lol - holy necro-reply, Batman!
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    Corvus when running suicides actually won’t take damage from degen and will heal a very small amount.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    My map 6 path is degen and I use Corvus.