**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I go for featured 5 star or 1k 6 star shards?

dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★
With the new rifts coming out tomorrow, I am not sure whether to go for the featured 5 star or the 1k 6 star shards once I get the chronometer. I mean, the featured sounds good and all, but the 6 star shards will be a good nod towards my first 6 star, and I'll only need 2k more...what should I go for?

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Are you looking for something in particular from the featured 5*? Besides, i thought everyone would definitely pick the 5* class awakening gem crystal since that is one of the rarest items you can get, surprised to see you are not considering the 5* class awakening gem.
  • ZanthropicZanthropic Posts: 99
    I'd like to go for the awakening gem crystal also, better deal than a 5 star crystal. However i wont actually do it only because i'm sitting on 2 skill gems right now and i'll absolutely lose it if i get a 3rd
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 275 ★★

I'd like to go for the awakening gem crystal also, better deal than a 5 star crystal. However i wont actually do it only because i'm sitting on 2 skill gems right now and i'll absolutely lose it if i get a 3rd

I don't think it's a crystal. There's a gem on the path and you can see which class so with chronometer you can effectively choose your class
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★

Are you looking for something in particular from the featured 5*? Besides, i thought everyone would definitely pick the 5* class awakening gem crystal since that is one of the rarest items you can get, surprised to see you are not considering the 5* class awakening gem.

Well, i have about 30 5 stars, and none of them absolutely require a dupe, except for Aegon; if a skill gem comes my way, i'll consider it...
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    You'll have a while to think about it anyway, itll take 12 days to save up for the chronometer anyways.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    I would go for the 6* shards. The featured is basically terrible this time around and a 6* is WAY more valuable than a 5* every day (especially your first). If you don’t need the AG then go for 6* every day!
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    TP33 said:

I would go for the 6* shards. The featured is basically terrible this time around and a 6* is WAY more valuable than a 5* every day (especially your first). If you don’t need the AG then go for 6* every day!

Not always, my first 2 6 stars were rocket racoon and deadpool x force and I've not used them for questing once.