I did Variant 4 and Act 5 , tell me the other easy variant

Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Member Posts: 144
hey guys , tell me a variant which is easy like v4
for example which variant is easier amongst v1 v2 and variant 3

Comments

• Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Member Posts: 144
    anyone ?
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Member Posts: 759 ★★★
    If you have a very solid tech champ then v3 shouldn't pose a big problem and if you have a bunch of good XL champs then v2 should also be straight forward. V1 is the real b****
  • Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Member Posts: 144

If you have a very solid tech champ then v3 shouldn't pose a big problem and if you have a bunch of good XL champs then v2 should also be straight forward. V1 is the real b****

ill do v3 by stark spidey, but my 5* luck sucks, I opened 2 today and I duped my nebula and i got falcon
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Member Posts: 480 ★★★

You can also add that A lot of v2 could be done with anybody that does significant damage with parry/heavy. Did most of it with domino trinity. Throw in AA, CAIW as other options. In act 2 and 3, the quests give major boosts to specific xl champs. Even a 4* of that champ can do major damage.

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Member Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Never sell Champions. Never. I used my 4* 5/50 awakened Sentinel to get Variant 3 completion. He's insanely valuable.