**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegon 5* arena

Anyone got any cutoff predictions here?

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I'm putting in my guess at 70mil
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Storm PX went for around 65M, so 70M for aegon sounds right
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    I think the accurate calculation would be this handy little equation using some variables! (x=estimated arena cutoff) (y=current quarantine situation) (z=units that people just bought from the doubloon offer). Now that we have the variables we can make the equation! x+y+z=(actual arena cutoff) and (actual arena cutoff)=2x.

Hope this helped you arena grinders out there!
  • GoldenSkullGoldenSkull Posts: 55
    Yeah, I figured 70 mil I could pull off but 90+? Nah...I’ll wait and grind for platpool.

The only arena I grinded was goldpool and he was an odd arena that worked in my favor to win
    Phones overheating and limited entrants etc
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I was thinking about it too.
    Most ‘True’ whale accounts probably have him already - they have virtually everyone already - and they’re the ones that can realistically go for him.
    On the flip side, there’s the tier below with pretty stacked accounts who just need Aegon to efficiently explore/complete abyss and they’ve just bought an Odin for the dead pool event..

As a mate said to me - it would suck if you grind 50m and don’t get him. Its got the potential to be a little bit nutty with only 150 spots available
    Or just pop 4 cavs....

BROOOO! What??
    @Hera1d_of_Ga1actus stupid right? My ally gets on me all the time because my luck is broken.... I’m a casual spender (prolly 50 bucks a month) but it’s unreal...
    Hope you got a awakening gem for him. I am so ready for an Aegon/Nick Fury. I have a skill 2-3 gem, skill 3-4, and a skill 4-5. I also got 2 generics so I'm just waiting for one of them. Nice pull though bro!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I think he may break the record, also I reckon a LOT of mercs will be about this arena
    @Lvernon15 the aegon arena?

@Hera1d_of_Ga1actus yeah I have everything to r5 him
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Yea
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

*Smug*
    @Qfury yeah man that’s sexy
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Cool, but is it a dupe or can you awaken him? I don’t have my glasses on rn fyi 🤓😉