**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We were so happy with crsytal opening rng and now the rewards will add more

rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
Wasn't the rng thing enough with Crystal opening.. Why do you need to do this with the reward also?

When the effort is same.. Why someone gets awakening gem and other gets 5 sig stones.. I mean are these rewards even comparable?

I know it still 36 days.. But i might end up getting the same for next 36 days (if I don't use chronometer) and someone might get 10+ awakening gem for the same effort.. Ridiculous.. Seriously..

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Some Events have RNG-based Rewards. It's been that way for years.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    At least they could give more sig stones lol. I have never had any luck with rifts. Not going to enter until I get the chronometer.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    rdxevil said:

Wasn't the rng thing enough with Crystal opening.. Why do you need to do this with the reward also?

When the effort is same.. Why someone gets awakening gem and other gets 5 sig stones.. I mean are these rewards even comparable?

I know it still 36 days.. But i might end up getting the same for next 36 days (if I don't use chronometer) and someone might get 10+ awakening gem for the same effort.. Ridiculous.. Seriously..

Hence why you save for a guaranteed rift first and get what you want most out of the way. Plus it’s very easy and the rewards are nice
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Hey I need sig stones for Ægon and AA. One mans trash is another mans treasure. Some will need the T5B desperately but for me, I’m trying to avoid that one. Look on the bright side:

T4B, now you can take up a 4* for fun, or maybe you needed it for a R4/5
    T2A, just great result
    1k/2k 5*, fine, all the closer to the next 5*
    100 6*, every little helps
    10006*, that’s good, 1/10 of a crystal right there!
    T5B, still a rare resource, nice result
    10k 5*, that’s a 5* no complaints
    5* featured, chance at domino or a champ you don’t already have
    5* AG, you have hit the jackpot my friend
    5* sig stones, all the closer to a sig 200
  • LykanonLykanon Posts: 45
    Just buy the chronometer for a safe and nice reward. You can still gamble 13 times and ma get (un)lucky... I think this is a huge upgrade in comparison to other events in the past. :smile:
  • Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    Lykanon said:

Just buy the chronometer for a safe and nice reward. You can still gamble 13 times and ma get (un)lucky... I think this is a huge upgrade in comparison to other events in the past. :smile:

yes bro i need the ag for my blade ir future aegon so i need chronometer