**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Heavy Hitters node issue

Amms90Amms90 Posts: 334 ★★★
Hello, I noticed there is an issue with this node. I found this node several times before (even in eq), but it was most troublesome for me in the last alliance war, when I had to face a wasp on path 4, node 19. To me this node doesn't seem to work correctly. The issue is that when the opponent starts charging a heavy, they get the unstoppable buff. This is fine. After they execute the heavy, they lose the unstoppable buff. This is also fine. But when you charge in to punish the heavy, you get repelled as if they were still unstoppable and then you get comboed and easily die. Especially when facing a wasp that can combo you and then go straight into a heavy while you're stunned and can't dodge. This is quite an annoying issue. It seems like whenever I find this "heavy hitters" node, I can't punish the heavy. But this is not how it should work, as the unstoppable buff disappears after the execution of the heavy and thus I should be able to charge in safely at that point. It seems to me like the unstoppable is still active for at least a second after the unstoppable buff disappears. I don't have a video of this happening, but if anybody knows where I can find a match with that node I'll film it. I seem to remember a boss in a past eq had it (maybe a carnage?). For the moment I can attach the image of the node as it appears in the aw map.

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Working as intended, they are unstoppable for the entire duration of their heavy animation, including the time in which you can “punish.”
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 334 ★★★
    Edeuink said:

Working as intended, they are unstoppable for the entire duration of their heavy animation, including the time in which you can “punish.”

I can accept that, but then the mistake is in the buff disappearing sooner than it should. Because after they execute they lose the unstoppable buff and yet they are still unstoppable