**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Ghost rider

LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
When will be available ? He is my favorite champs and i want to know when he will be available... Same about Voodoo AA hyperion...

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    We don't know, and we won't get an answer until it's either announced or released.
    Or maybe never
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Never gonna see a 6* Hyperion, keep dreaming.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I feel like they’re going to leave pretty much all the good 6 stars that aren’t there now, this is their way of getting rid of chanps like hype and quake in the meta over time, I’d say there’s a chance with gr though since he’s not a dominant champ
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    We could be lucky and some of those missing champs could come back, but honestly I don’t see it happening in the usual fashion that they’re releasing them. It does seem like they’re actively avoiding the big boys.

Not sure why they have a problem with these champs when they’re happy for Ghost, Quake, Aegon et al. In the pool anyway - even if most were released post-6* coming into the game.

In my hands a R3 6* quake would still be like Groot and I dare say that’s the same for all the players who haven’t sat down for hours to master her
  • HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    Werewrym said:

The only thing we can know for sure is that 6* Ghost Rider will not be incinerate immune...

Havent thought about it in over a year but this is literally my biggest petpieve in the game. How the hell can someone take incinerate damage if they walk about ON FIRE!!!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

The only thing we can know for sure is that 6* Ghost Rider will not be incinerate immune...

Havent thought about it in over a year but this is literally my biggest petpieve in the game. How the hell can someone take incinerate damage if they walk about ON FIRE!!!
    That was already discussed multiple times in multiple other threads. Just search them, just read them.
    It's absolutely fine for him to be how it is
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Probably not going to happen. KT1 recently put out a video about the next 6* featured that you might find interesting
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Eventually they're gonna have to add in the old good champs, if for no other reason than they have no more five stars to add to the six star pool. I really don't get why they're waiting so long. A lot of the champions in the current six star pool are better than the old five stars.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    It's all a build up to 7* obviously. Same thing happened when 5* came around. And then 6* now were starting to get older but still somewhat viable 4* in the 5* featured pools. I'm betting theyll make it to basic 5* pool once 7* come out in a year or so.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

Werewrym said:

Jesus ghost rider not having incinerate immunity has been beaten to death he doesn’t need to have more immunity’s
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    hes not immune to poison cuz.............I hav nothing
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

It's all a build up to 7* obviously. Same thing happened when 5* came around. And then 6* now were starting to get older but still somewhat viable 4* in the 5* featured pools. I'm betting theyll make it to basic 5* pool once 7* come out in a year or so.

7 stars are not coming in a year they are far away, we can still barely r3 a 6 star
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

7 stars are not coming in a year they are far away, we can still barely r3 a 6 star
    I know that's what they say but when's the last time you trusted kabam enough on that kind of info lol.
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    you will see a 6 star hyperion, wolverine, sw, when we get 8 and 9 stars in probably no where before that