**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fantastic Four chest emblems

Sry if this is discussed elsewhere but I can't find it: when will the FF's chest emblems fully illuminate?

I understand the reason they were originally only patly illuminated, but when will they fully light?

At first I thought it would be when they were all introduced to the contest. When that didn't happen, I thought they had to be in my roster. When that didn't happen I thought maybe they had to be all in a quest team but still... nothing.

Irks me a bit. When I see an FF member as featured, it's lit up. Am I missing something? Is this a "fix" that's coming soon?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe they fully light up if you have the entire team in your questing group.
  • Options
    OzymandasOzymandas Posts: 80
    I swear I tested before my original post. Now I see I must have put in Beardo instead of Mr. Fantastic by mistake. Thanks for clearing it up!
  • Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    Ozymandas said:

Sry if this is discussed elsewhere but I can't find it: when will the FF's chest emblems fully illuminate?

I understand the reason they were originally only patly illuminated, but when will they fully light?

At first I thought it would be when they were all introduced to the contest. When that didn't happen, I thought they had to be in my roster. When that didn't happen I thought maybe they had to be all in a quest team but still... nothing.

Irks me a bit. When I see an FF member as featured, it's lit up. Am I missing something? Is this a "fix" that's coming soon?

Do you have a screenshot of what it looks like? I'm kind of curious to see what they look like but I don't have all the fantastic 4.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Ozymandas said:

I swear I tested before my original post. Now I see I must have put in Beardo instead of Mr. Fantastic by mistake. Thanks for clearing it up!

An honest mistake to make.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Ozymandas said:

Beardo and Reed do look alike lmao