**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just not motivated to play arenas

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
Anyone else feel like this? As a serious grinder I just can't get motivated to play arena anymore. I really think 5* arena needs to come out ASAP cuz theres really no reason for me to spend time for a 4*

Comments

• Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    its getting harder and harder for me to grind arena
  • Options
    I stopped grinding arena immediately upon 6 star annoumcement, feel huge waste of time on spending 3 days to go after champ that's going to be phased out on usefulness within months.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Milestones in basic, 8-9 matches to get rank in featured. Anything more is pure self-loathing.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    I don't do arena for champs, just for shards, units, and BC for donations/crystals. I will make an exception for Guillotine should she return to the arenas.
  • Options
    I've pretty much won every champ for the last 15 months at least 1 arena, now for Kingpin arena I just start and go whats the point. It's a 4 star I will never rank up, I'm just hitting milestones and quitting most likely. I kinda enjoyed the crazy grind at time (call me crazy) but now there is 0 motivation and I'm definitely not using units to get a 4*.
  • Options
    Same, I would win for top 20% in both for the units and mainly the 4* shard but why bother now. They hopefully will redesign arena so we can still make use of our 4*.

Agreed hopefully they will make a 5* arena because right now 4*s are worth the grind I'll wait for basics

5* arena should be able to use 4 & 5*s
    4* arena 3 & 4*s
    3* arena 2 & 3*s