**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.3.1 - Can’t Stop Won’t Stop

Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
I’m working through 6.3 exploration and only have a couple of paths to go, The final path in 6.3.1 I have left is the can’t stop won’t stop lane. I was wondering if anyone has had any success using The Champion on this lane given he procs unstoppable every 13 seconds?

I tried looking on YouTube but couldn’t find anything.

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    He would work, but I think high damage DoT champs would work better.
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Etjama said:

I’m thinking:

Hyperion
    Void
    Omega Red
    The Champion
    Symbiote Supreme
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nichj99 said:

Etjama said:

I’m thinking:

Hyperion
    Void
    Omega Red
    The Champion
    Symbiote Supreme
    That sounds good to me, but I'm only Cavalier, no farther so I could definitely be wrong. I'd get a second opinion.
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★

I used the mystic boost that grants unstoppable whenever there's a debuff on you. It works on that lane because its linked with Running on Fumes which is like Long Distance Relationship except with Fatigue debuffs instead of Weakness. My team was Doom, Voodoo, Sym Supreme, CMM + Rogue. Any good mystic works but I think BWCV would be best to deal with everyone. The Champion would be a good slot since there aren't that many hard fights. Whatever you do, don't be a clown like me and be sure to go through your entire roster. I had a 6* Thing that I forgot to use 😭.

I’ve got 5* thing and attempted it with him but I can’t do enough damage without dying unfortunately.

I don’t have doom, Aegon or fury (I feel like I’m the only one this deep in act 6 exploration and can’t get any of them). I can see that doom would be amazing combined with the boost. I tried it with my R5 Magik but it was still 500+ hits on the first two fights and didn’t come prepared for Mephisto so I backed out.

I have 6* CMM but no Rogue above 4* so she’s not viable either unfortunately.

I guess I’m trying to think outside the box a little with The Champion idea
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Juggernaut unstoppable colossus ?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    I did the whole path with Doctor Voodoo, and it was pretty much an one-shot on all opponent's. Maybe died one the last one, but I'm not too sure.

He is a good option, specially against Domino there