**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Random heavy bug?

what is going on with champs randomly attempting heavies in the middle of a fight? I was just in the middle of a war battle and domino all of a sudden does a heavy attack; which is obviously countered with a full combo from the opponent. I initiated a light basic attack to start a combo but instead she does a heavy attack. This "bug" isn't champion specific and occurs with other champs i fight with. At this point it's beyond annoying when it's costing attack points, potions, and revives.

Comments

• WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Yeah I've been seeing the same thing, but I assumed it was something about my input that got messed up
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    I have brought this up as well, Idk whats going on, but it really needs to be looked into.
  • Skidz9Skidz9 Posts: 54
    i had this too, kabam was no help. but i figured this out and it helped me. my phone was to sensitive, holding the phone put my palm to close and was causing randon heavys. i got a case with a little broader border, this moved my hand back a little. it helped, every now and then if i get to close it happens. also no way to adjust sens on phone. hope this helps.
  • AmarriteAmarrite Posts: 50
    It's a known (to us) issue with high refresh rates on mobile devices. It randomly does this on my Samsun S20+ when the refresh rate is set to 120Hz. Knocking down the display to 60hz solved it for me an fights run normal without the unintended heavy attacks.

Unfortunately this defeats the purpose of having a high refresh rate phone. I'm not sure if this is the case with 90Hz refresh rate phone, but for 120Hz ones it is.
  • demboyz16demboyz16 Posts: 37
    Yea. It wasn't my hand. When I hold my phone I don't have my palms against both sides of the phone. It stopped after I finished heroic master and uncollected difficulty eq. I haven't had any issues until this morning during a war boss fight. I recorded the fight.
  • demboyz16demboyz16 Posts: 37
    is there a way I can upload the video to the forum? I've sent it to a few youtubers to bring attention to this because this issue can become and has been costly. Not only that, in an area of the game where deaths count against you and can be a determining factor in your rank and rewards this issue is becoming more than frustrating