**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* thing

Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
Anyone take this guy to r2 undupped? If so what do you think about him? Also if you wouldn’t take him to r2 undupped why?

Comments

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    He's great without his dupe, took him up to 100% last chapter of V1 with his synergies. Good for V2 as well.
    High damage after converting passive furies.
    Niche immunities. Armour break immunity comes in handy Vs Aarkus. Shock immunity is much appreciated since there aren't many naturally immune.
    Stagger and nullify are useful for pilfer and buffet etc
    Overall he's one of the best R2 options only thing he misses from his dupe offensively is the ability to negate things like recoil with his protection and tank sp3s.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Nice! I have been holding out ranking more 5*s to r5 thinking its time to start working on a 6* roster he is pretty much the only really good 6* I have pulled. I have cmm at r4 undupped hoping for a nick fury, blade, magic and sym supreme. But I think taking thing to r2 might be my best option. Any other opinions?
  • PaddoPaddo Posts: 90
    I also r2'd my unduped Thing, never regretted it. Even unduped he is an annoying defender and even unduped he's a tank with great immunities and high damage potential. He also works wel for the doom boss in AQ.