**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Turn off pop-up offers feature

SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
edited May 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey KABAM, you know in the settings screen how there's an option to turn off the different chats and stuff? Can you add an option to turn off those God awful offers that pop up after you open a crystal and either try to trick noobs into thinking its a good offer or get you to accidentally click on them because the "GET NOW" button is right next to the button you are trying to hit to open more crystals? Also, this seems to be one of the only places in the game where there is no fail-safe that asks you if you are sure this is what you want to do.
I was just opening premium hero crystals and I accidentally clicked on an offer that cost me 260 units, for like, a tier 1 mutant catalyst and probably some other garbage like 500 gold or something. IDK exactly what the package had in it because I wasn't reading it and had no intentions of getting it, because I never read those, because they are horrible offers, but it got me by surprise while I was rushing and trying to multi-task. I am so mad right now.
Right after that I just had another offer pop up that said "SPECIAL OFFER! COLLECTORS UPGRADE. Do you desire the rarer specimens, Summoner? For a nominal fee, I can provide a crystal that holds only those Champion." Do you know what this special offer of rare specimens was? A 3 star hero crystal, 2 small energy refills, and 5000 gold, for 300 units. Are you kidding me? Does anybody who can tie their own shoes actually think this is a good deal? It was a plain old 3-star hero crystal, not anything containing "rarer-specimens", just a 3 star hero crystal that would have given me a 3-star Gamora, or groot, or trash panda, or iron parrot, or kamala "con", or Diablo que terrible!, or moon knight, or vulture or some other useless dust collector that I've already had to suffer through pulling 100 times before.
"Nominal fee"? Not to some, and not for the value of what you are getting. $5 = 135 units therefore that "special" offer cost more than $10 for something that is useless after about a week of playing the game. You'd have to be special to buy it, or about 7 years old. That is why I do not like story mode anymore. It's what gets you hooked on the game, and then you hit a plateau where everything gets much harder and you need stronger champions, and it takes forever to finally pull good ones, and then it takes forever to grind for resources and rank them up. I get how your money machine works. But for God's sake, having offers like this constantly pop-up, and right where you can accidentally hit them, and without a fail-safe, you might as well just reach in my wallet and take my money. I feel like I was actually mugged just now.
Since you like to base your rewards on progression, how about you do the same for your special offers (or do what I originally suggested and give an option to toggle them off) and base them on people's current roster?
To give you an idea of what my roster is like, I have thirty 5-star champions including AEGON, VOID, GWENPOOL, KORG, and SILVER SURFER among others. I have one-hundred-fifty 4-star champions, many maxed out God tier champion, there are only 14 total characters that I do not possess in 1 tier or another and 6 of those are nearly impossible to get (Ultron classic, Wolverine Weapon-X, Thanos, Kang, Immortal Iron Fist, Goldpool) which means there's really only 8 champions I don't have and 2 of them were just released a few days ago. Does a common 3-star crystal sound like an "UPGRADE" to my roster? Does that sound like a "Collector's UPGRADE" to you? No one with my roster is going to be interested in spending units on crystals that give you 70% or better chance at 2 and 3 star champions, let's be realistic. I am sure I will not be reimbursed despite my support ticket.