**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Additions that will make Our Experience Better

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
The contest has become better and better year after year we've seeing some great interface and store changes Ex : The resources tab / easy access to summoers profil in wars/ story lines titles etcc.. thanks to the developers.

today i made this thread to note some annoying existing thing that i would happy if they were addressed . not bugss.... or charchters buffing...

Plz don't hesitate to add things you want to see changed or fixed or correct any of mine all thought are welcomed

Some i could think of Are :

-In Arena Tab you can use items on your champions ! Boost are great but wait you can also use Sig Stones and Awekening gems from the arena tab.
it's not too severe but it does slow you down if you have too much Gems Saved and if it gets worse and you use them by mistake on some creppy champ ...
*I think since you are in Arenas only boost should show up .

-Event Quest Dialogue is Fun i love it every month i do read the dialogues on my first Run that's cool the only Drawback is that those dialogues will keep popping like crazy when you are Exploring or Doing other Difficulty MQ .
*I Think A "Skip Dialogues Button" is to be Added maybe only become avalaible once you complete a difficulty .. manually skipping 100 dialogue is not fun and wastes time .

-Shards/Catalyst Ads After opening Crystals : this is new i think it only become avalaible this year but it's the most annoying ever .. the reason behind what i said is not popping once after a crystal or two but if you have some t3cc t4cc Fragments or AQ crystals Saved opening them becomes a pain a poppup is dropping everytime so you have to skip manually everyone and if you have lots of crystals it becomes crazy
* Maybe A smaller Add pop Right or Left will do if not add an add off button in the setting menu will be great

-T4cc Trade ! Helpful ? No Solution ! = 1 T4cc selector per 3x t4cc
Maybe limit how much you can do this way / week

-Auto Exploration : this is a Dream everyone is waiting for truth it's faar likely to happen but the Addition of this feature won't change anything in the game but to save time for more advanced players doing easier questes/ normally you would just skip them but when there are events that consists of Special events currency you'll have too it is just fun to have
*maybe pay a unit fee to Auto Explore a quest the units that would be spent on energy rather are payed at the entry and the auto begins

-Auto Fight : This feature is one of the best ever introduced in the game the idea itself is great but it's pretty useless on the ground i mean who will use an auto fight or auto explore feautre is it someone who just started the game today no .. but those who are already past the headache of fighting easy contents/ Having big enough champions to use it
Drawbacks are that the AI is pretty much Slepping once you hit the auto it goes for a long nap before hitting again so a fight that will take you a hit/1sec would take 1 minute lol
Also the addition of the ability to use special attacks when on auto is just a big excuse to not make the Ai a bit agressive if you watch the fight to use special why would you toggle auto fight in the first place !
*Solution IMO is making The Ai based on Prestige/Challenge Rating/
maybe based on the summoner journey Contender/Uncollected/Cavalier!!

Even tough i still think auto fight will always stay useless without auto explore my thought