**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mutant AG

I just got a lucky rift and pulled a mutant ag. Should I use it on AA, colossus, or wait (both are r4)? P.S. I only have 16 sig stones :(

Mutant AG 26 votes

Colossus
26%
MoosetiptronicKRANꓘSkinnyfatboy82HCMmcocAomine_Daiki10MasterpuffYeet283883272 7 votes
AA
61%
Hendrossshadow_lurker22LordRaymond3EtjamaChriissRCtfz35Skillful_starErosenseiogNetbreakerGiodood_1FiiNCHSwarmOfRavensluanamenderWarlockdaRobotFluffy_pawsMercury79 16 votes
Wait
11%
phil56201Lucasjones_98Bawa69 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
    Wait
    I'd wait. All 3 of them need a high sig level, though AA hits his sweet spot around 110-120, while OR and Colossus need their sigs as high as possible.

If it were me, I'd wait until I built up 100 sig stones, them choose who u want to use it on. By then you might have naturally duped 1 or more of them.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    phil56201 said:

I'd wait. All 3 of them need a high sig level, though AA hits his sweet spot around 110-120, while OR and Colossus need their sigs as high as possible.

If it were me, I'd wait until I built up 100 sig stones, them choose who u want to use it on. By then you might have naturally duped 1 or more of them.

I mean, for aa, it's the difference between three and four neuros, so it's not totally needed to have a high sig.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
    Wait

phil56201 said:

I mean, for aa, it's the difference between three and four neuros, so it's not totally needed to have a high sig.
    It's just my style of playing. Figure out the ideal sig level and only use the AG when I have a good amount to put into them and I am able to get them to R5. But everyone has different needs. Thats just how I'd do it.