Warlock Domino Synergy

DodolTalaDodolTala Member Posts: 85
I have been testing the synergy for Domino with warlock which is supposed to give 12% attack rating during special attacks. For some reason I do not see that higher damage. Also the language is not clear in that synergy. It states “landed strikes during special attacks”. Does that mean actual hitting strikes where domino physically hits the defender? So her gunshots don’t count maybe? In any case I have tried her with a 12% sp2 boost in war and that shows me a higher damage. But using her with warlock does not show a similar damage output. So maybe you guys want to look into this

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Member Posts: 2,006 ★★★
    DodolTala said:

I have been testing the synergy for Domino with warlock which is supposed to give 12% attack rating during special attacks. For some reason I do not see that higher damage. Also the language is not clear in that synergy. It states “landed strikes during special attacks”. Does that mean actual hitting strikes where domino physically hits the defender? So her gunshots don’t count maybe? In any case I have tried her with a 12% sp2 boost in war and that shows me a higher damage. But using her with warlock does not show a similar damage output. So maybe you guys want to look into this

Read properly it says mutant landed strikes warlock is not a mutant he is tech class
  • TP33TP33 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★★
    It works for mutants only. I’d advise a team of warlock+domino, AA+ pheonix, and havok if you want to see some raw special damage. I have used these synergies for my ROL run and they do work.
  • DodolTalaDodolTala Member Posts: 85

DodolTala said:

Read properly it says mutant landed strikes warlock is not a mutant he is tech class
    I was talking about Domino, not warlock. When used together, Dominos SP attack doesn’t seem increased at all
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Member Posts: 311 ★★

DodolTala said:

Oh come on dude
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Member Posts: 251
    OP clearly states he’s talking about Domino’s damage from synergy, not warlock.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The 12% is of her base attack so if you’re running suicides, boosted, or just Domino having a fluctuating +attack boost and +attack on specials the 12% is going to be rather small in comparison and you are not likely to see an appreciable impact from it.

The landed strikes is referring to her hits, all hits projectile or not, but excludes boosting her bleeds or other mutant’s debuffs and the like.

The 12% is of her base attack so if you’re running suicides, boosted, or just Domino having a fluctuating +attack boost and +attack on specials the 12% is going to be rather small in comparison and you are not likely to see an appreciable impact from it.

The landed strikes is referring to her hits, all hits projectile or not, but excludes boosting her bleeds or other mutant’s debuffs and the like.

Thanx, I am running full suicides and my Domino is 5r5 awakened. Again I have done over 50 runs at WS in ROL and have not seen any noticeable difference.
    However a few times when I had the 12% sp2 attack boost from war, I tested in ROL and do see a difference in her Sp2. So why I see more damage from 12% sp2 attack boost and none from the warlock synergy?
    Also I have tested this synergy in war along with the 12% sp attack boost which should total to 24% damage increase on her sp2. Again I have not seen a difference
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Member Posts: 2,006 ★★★

DodolTala said:

Oh come on dude
    Sorry i didnt read it properly sorry for the confusion