**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Node help (where to find)

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
Does anyone know where to find these 2 nodes?
Aegis (heavy)
Reverse controls.

Basically I am wanting to get familiar with path 9 in t6/5 war. And see what/who I have to make that path easier. I normally take 6 but want to see if I can handle 9 I’m case someone of ours new members can’t.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 174
    There’s a stacked Emma frost in 6.2.2 if you want to properly practice reverse controls. But I’m not sure about Aegis Heavy. Perhaps practice heavy countering specials and other heavies in ROL
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

There’s a stacked Emma frost in 6.2.2 if you want to properly practice reverse controls. But I’m not sure about Aegis Heavy. Perhaps practice heavy countering specials and other heavies in ROL

What about pre act 6?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★

Just wanted to jump in and confirm that Mister Sinister is the only one who is completely immune to reversed controls as stated in his abilities. The other champs previously mentioned in this thread are only immune to Emma Frost reversing their controls because their helmets are specifically designed to block out telepaths like her.