Act 1 Revamp

LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
Me and my boys started some new accounts the other day and I'd just like to say that Act 1 has improved immensely with the champs you fight and is really fun. Being able to get the gold you need to level and the units you need to unlock the key masteries means you don't feel like you're grinding just to make little progress.

Only downside is Act 2 now seems twice as bad in comparison.

Comments

• ThebgjThebgj Member Posts: 635 ★★
    Perfect time for me to ask this

I’ve been playing since the game came out. I sold my 2-3-4* several times throughout the years. It was a great game feature that Kabam implemented when shards were released. They sort of pushed you to sell, to get higher rank champs.

Thankfully Kabam has now created many game modes that require the use of those sold Champs.

I’ve been struggling with the loss of those champs. IMO has so many maxed out sig wise, I would get guaranteed max sig stone on all 1-2-3-4 champs. Now, I’m missing out on content that requires me to rank up the champs that I sold and then struggle since I don’t have certain champs that were sold.

I’ve thought about starting over just to have the ability to have every champ possible and never sell.

Is that what you guys did?

It’s depressing to start over and it’s depressing to constantly get new champs that I don’t want and not get shards, or champs I want and have to rank them up with no gold.

Me
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Starting over is fun but its not going to replace my main account.
    I didn't have a problem with Variant 4 as never sold my 1 stars and had the "all most" required Hulk (explored it).

No matter what you do your account is going to hit a wall at various stages, stifling any drive forward. Eventually you break thru and starting moving to the next wall.

Starting again just moves you a long way back from the first wall with new champions to play. Act 2 plays very different from Act 1, including the strange AI, which means its going to feel like a slog to get thru.