**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My idea to replace the aging AW: Alliance Campaigns

Comments

• Agent_k40Agent_k40 Posts: 5
    This seems cool but not something I’d want to fully replace aw with
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★
    So it's kind of a cross between incursions and war in a sense?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    Alliance BASES, anyone ?
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    It is a combination of bases, war, Incursions and labs.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Now this. This is AWESOME.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Interesting idea, like a mix between AW and incursions. But for offense it makes it seem like only 3 people in alliance are going to be raiding at any one time?

I see a problem with the offense phase though, it might be abit difficult to form 10 groups of 3 together whereby each member in the attack team has a common time to play the room from start to finish.

Interesting idea, like a mix between AW and incursions. But for offense it makes it seem like only 3 people in alliance are going to be raiding at any one time?

I see a problem with the offense phase though, it might be abit difficult to form 10 groups of 3 together whereby each member in the attack team has a common time to play the room from start to finish.

So my idea here was that every person in the alliance can attack once per day. Your alliance could team people up and then those three decide when they want to attack. There is no "set" time for attack like there is with AW. Not only does the "once per 24 hour" help ward off BOTS/MERCS, but it also allows people in different regions to possibly pair up. My alliance is US based primarily but we also have people from Europe and India, etc in the alliance.

Where you need ideally 10 people per BG (otherwise your short) this also allows alliances who may have say 26 people to utilize all their people instead of running only 2 BG'S.

Each Raid provides points. The farther you go in the Raid, the more points. Points go towards the end of the event at which point you are awarded the Monthly Raid War Chest with your winnings based on where you ranked. I also see you being able to choose between 2-3 different difficulties as well which would change the difficulty and the points.

Is it perfect? Nope. It would definitely need some tweaks and the reward system would have to be worth it. I put this together over 2 hours last night so it really was a first draft. I was prompted to do so after watching @Seatin 's video. I agree that War has become stale. We are a Silver 1/Gold 3 level alliance and it is just mundane.

Now this. This is AWESOME.

Thank you. That means a lot.