A new crystal type for Cavalier players

How does everybody feel about a crystal more expensive than a cavalier but won’t better drop rates: i.e. 750 units per crystal with a 50% chance at a 4 star, a 40% chance at a 5 star and a 10% chance at a 6 star. Obviously kabam couldn’t add that specific one, they’d probably have to mess with the cost and drop rates first, but I think it is a good idea, anyone else?

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I think forget a new crystal, those should be the drop rates for the average Cav crystal. Coming from someone recently Cavalier, 4*s are absolutely useless for future content, Kabam made sure of that with the restriction on Act 6. But not only do Cav crystals give 4*s, they give freakin 3*s too. NO CAV PLAYER IS GONNA USE 3*s EXCEPT FOR 1 QUEST IN V4!!!!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    I might be in the minority here but I don’t want increases drop rates or better unit bought crystals, all that does is give an even bigger advantage to spenders, I’d much rather an increase in crystal shards in content and to have good chanps added into the 6 stars, unless they want to make cav crystal shards available in objectives ally events arenas etc which doesn’t seem to be on the agenda