A new crystal type for Cavalier players

How does everybody feel about a crystal more expensive than a cavalier but won’t better drop rates: i.e. 750 units per crystal with a 50% chance at a 4 star, a 40% chance at a 5 star and a 10% chance at a 6 star. Obviously kabam couldn’t add that specific one, they’d probably have to mess with the cost and drop rates first, but I think it is a good idea, anyone else?

Comments

  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,472 ★★★★★
    I might be in the minority here but I don’t want increases drop rates or better unit bought crystals, all that does is give an even bigger advantage to spenders, I’d much rather an increase in crystal shards in content and to have good chanps added into the 6 stars, unless they want to make cav crystal shards available in objectives ally events arenas etc which doesn’t seem to be on the agenda
Sign In or Register to comment.