**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone 100% abyss without Aegon?

KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
I’ve done completion without him and being that there isn’t anything else in the game to keep me motivated I thought I’d prepare for 100% but I want to know if this is reasonable at all. I’ve got the other 3 horseman including 6* r3 torch who put in a ridiculous amount of work for completion.

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

I’ve done completion without him and being that there isn’t anything else in the game to keep me motivated I thought I’d prepare for 100% but I want to know if this is reasonable at all. I’ve got the other 3 horseman including 6* r3 torch who put in a ridiculous amount of work for completion.

The biggest struggle you're likely to find is with the Collector himself. I might be mistaken, but I think all other fights have a suitable workaround. However, for the Collector, Aegon is far and away the best choice.

I just completed my 2nd path. I did the first one without Aegon, the second one with him. The second time around was so much faster and easier.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    @Metalsonicdude is working on it