**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Enemy respawn bug

SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
I have seen many people talk and create threads about the enemy respawn bug in this months event quest so I thought I'd post a work around for it. If it happens you will have to fight the enemy again but right after you finish the fight and exit the post fight stat screen restart the app and go back in and you should be past the enemy without it respawning. It isn't the solution people probably want but it is better than getting stuck in an event quests burning away energy because a boss keeps infinitely respawning. For me it has worked every time but it might be different for other people on different devices.

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Thank you for keeping the forum free of clutter and helping the mods not have to adress this issue again and again.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    It happened to me once and after I did the fight again, I let all of the fight stats load before tapping the screen and that allowed me to proceed. Also, if you want people to know this is a work around and not just another report/complaint thread, you should put that in the title.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Don't want to let an enemy respawn? Don't force close in the middle of the fight (at least that is true for Act 4. Don't know about monthly quests)
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Don't want to let an enemy respawn? Don't force close in the middle of the fight (at least that is true for Act 4. Don't know about monthly quests)

It's happening after the fight ends, you win, but the enemy is still there and you have to fight them again
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice what's going with this an why haven't you even acknowledged it. Had to fight KP boss in 3.2 over 10 times cos he would respawing sometimes while I explored that level in master quest, not to mention all the others that your having to fight twice.

Then you got a path in 3.2 that seems to be very counterintuitive or just plane broken
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Happened to me against hulkbuster in 2.1 also, fought him 3 times. I beat him straight up, 30~ to 0 with voodoo then was back at same tile to fight again with half health. Game didn't crash or anything, I just stayed at same spot after victory screen twice.
  • Happened with me on act 4:2:6 on 10k magento
  • Happend also in ROL vs Winter Soldier
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    Iv had this problem also. no crashing fight finishes usually x hits - 0 and the dead guys still there but Iv lost half my health lol told myself it's karma for not letting the ai hit me. Could also be my dinosaur iPhone 5s. Kind of get bored reported problems for them to be ignored also so I wish you good luck with it I hope you get all effected a fix :)
  • Crisis2016Crisis2016 Posts: 5
    I have had this problem @Kabam Miike u and ur team should see this problem and sort it out very fast so that we are able to clear the content and also increase the time for the event quests and even send out compensation rewards cause some people have to use items also to defeat them all over and over again and these items should not just be arena bossters they should be valuable items like lvl3 and lvl4 heals and 40% and 60% revives. I hope u read this and u and ur team u derstand the problem and listen to our opinions.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 ★★★★★
    I had this problem in Heroic 3.2 yesterday with BPCW. Fought him with Guillotine, taking no damage. Then he returned, and Guilly's was on half health. I think I'll put off that ROL run for a bit...