**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Have you noticed this too?

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
What I'm about to say is my observation and stuff I've gathering from fellow players. You may have your opinion and that's fine. Consider this my feedback.
Kabam, your money grab or the hunting in people's pockets will cause a lot of guys to lose interest in the game.
- Rewards for end game contents and alliance stuffs aren't worth the hustle. For AW, forget it, the rewards are thrash compared the pain. These defense tactics thingy, the potions, units, glory and stress on line app chats just isn't worth it. AQ is a little better, my alliance is now trying to focus on AQ.
- Act 6 requires the services of just a few characters, some lanes limits the options to just 2/3 or blow units. Doesnt make any sense compared to the number of characters in the game. No wonder, some don't look forward to opening crystal. If the design was to accommodate champs not developed yet, then, it's not wise rendering about 100 champs useless for end game contents.
- Let's say you decide to proceed through these difficulties like I'm doing [have 3 quest to initiate clear Act6, doubt I will 100%], then claim these rewards not worth the efforts, what happens is a huge spit on the face with Venompool dupe and Iron Patriot all in the name of RNG because you can use them for what lies ahead of you 😅
- This is a bonus one. Whoever designed V4 DPXF Boss fight, hmm, I wonder what was going on in his head. Don't get me wrong, I've explored it. Sometimes I wonder the objective of that Boss, doesn't require skill, maybe just to push him to the wall. Afterwards, spam heavy. If champs by design was able to corner its opponents at the corner, you'll nerf them [Shehulk]. Yet, you designed a Boss to be defeated that way 😂.
- Tip: Happy customers benefit business.

I won't downplay the fact that it's not an easy task balancing difficulty of contents, its fun and keeping the game attractive for the foreseeable future. Well done what what's been accomplished so far.