**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Creating a Abyss sequel that is in line with new design principles and removes players frustrations.

Posted on Reddit too.

After reading the recent Kabam post, and having completed Abyss 100%, I’m asking myself what a good challenging mode after Abyss might look like that is fun and rewarding. Nothing is less satisfying then doing hard content then not being able to benefit from finishing it. Here are my thoughts.

TLDR : Non-linear, unique fights, targeted rewards.

Have an arbitrary number of boss fights, think 70. All unique. All incredibly difficult, though playable with multiple champs like grandmaster or think abyss massacre.

7 “chapters”, 10 fights each. 6 chapters open at once, one locked.

Each chapter is themed to one class, a mystic/science/skill/etc. The final chapter is those special all class bosses.

Each chapter is non-linear, you can choose which of the 10 bosses to challenge. Beat one in each and you can open the final chapter to challenge those bosses in any order.

Each boss provides 5% a t5cc of their class. Individual boss total = 50% t5cc.
Completing 5 bosses grants a 50% milestone of 50% t5cc. At 100% a full t5cc of that class for two whole t5cc for 100% whole chapter, and an awakening for that class. First boss in each chapter, chapter completion, is a 6* crystal with only that class champions in it.

The final chapter builds 6* roster, with each boss granting a 6* on death, 6* nexus on first kill “chapter completion”, 50%, 100%. With 100% providing a generic awakening.

100% all chapters, up to kabam.

Release one boss per chapter every 2-4 weeks. This means they don’t have to worry about a rush to 100% and too much power or designing 70 fights at once. Release bosses that are on the easier end of the chapter last, to make completion rewards more assessable but not immediately.

Giving t5cc, 6* champs, and awakening that are non random and letting us target classes.