**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Save Progress for Story and Abyss

May i suggest an option to exit a quest in Story or Abyss without it ending, in order to rebuild resources like revives and potions. If we could exit and return to the difficult content like Story and Abyss progression, in order to do dailys and events, without having to redo the unfinished Story and Abyss quest, then the game would be more fun and equally more satisfying if we do not have the stress of completing a quest that day by spending money or losing out on the other daily and event quests going on at the same time.
It is done all the time in Arenas and AQ and AW and Incursions... but it is not an option to jump from Story and Abyss, to Events and Daily quests. If I am running a Story quest Act 5 and above and run out of revives and potions midway, my options are to spend money or end quest without finishing only to start it all over again after wasting hours of my life . This will most likely be the reason why i quit the game and never give you another dollar of my money. If you are going to make the content this difficult now and in the future, then without a saved progress option that allows me to also run other content while i grind more resources to pass these insane quests, I do not see the point in playing this game any longer.
Omega_Strike look it up in your financials, and ive spent over $1000 this year on your game, with very little reward, progression, or value for that time and money. This is a great game for the most part, but this cash grab is going to blow up in your face. Learn from games like Battlefront 2. Allow our time to not feel wasted. Put a save and return option for Story and Abyss in the game, and people will love you for it. They will grind, knowing their time is not wasted. And then your content can stay as difficult as you wish, and people will not grumble as you will allow us to earn it in reasonable time and little financial restraint.
Thank you for your time